Lucy LOVED the snow...she loved to run around the backyard in it and stick her snout in the ground and eat it...here are some pictures of Lucy in the snow. It's looking like it's going to be a White Christmas after all! And even though we are traveling to Portland and Spokane for the holidays, there is even MORE snow in those places - yippee! The only bummer is that we are driving, so I just hope the roads are okay...
Friday, December 19, 2008
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!
So, the snow starting coming down on Sunday, December 14th and it didn't seem to stop...before we knew it, we had over a foot of snow! It's pretty rare in Western Washington to get more than a couple of inches and VERY rare for a White Christmas. While I was initially really excited about having to work from home, it got old pretty quick. I started to get cabin fever...I read through four books, knit a scarf, got caught up on all my TV sitcoms, and cleaned and organized my closet and kitchen pantry. Luckily I have a snow-driving veteran - Clark - who grew up in Spokane and is very comfortable with driving in the snow. Even in our little Prius, we were able to get around town. Those all-weather tires really held true!
Lucy LOVED the snow...she loved to run around the backyard in it and stick her snout in the ground and eat it...here are some pictures of Lucy in the snow. It's looking like it's going to be a White Christmas after all! And even though we are traveling to Portland and Spokane for the holidays, there is even MORE snow in those places - yippee! The only bummer is that we are driving, so I just hope the roads are okay...
Lucy loves to eat snow and I was able to snap this picture before she licked it off her nose...too cute!
Lucy LOVED the snow...she loved to run around the backyard in it and stick her snout in the ground and eat it...here are some pictures of Lucy in the snow. It's looking like it's going to be a White Christmas after all! And even though we are traveling to Portland and Spokane for the holidays, there is even MORE snow in those places - yippee! The only bummer is that we are driving, so I just hope the roads are okay...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment