Oh and her mommy is a rockstar. Vanessa started to feel contractions in the early hours that morning. Bryan and Vanessa starting to track them, but went about their normal routine. They went out to breakfast, picked up a rocking chair, and then in the afternoon, the contractions started to get a little closer together, so they thought they'd check in with the doctor. When they got to the hospital, Vanessa expected the doctor to examine her and tell her it was going to be awhile...well, she was dialated to 5 cm already and they thought she could come pretty soon. Within a few hours, little baby Alexis entered her way into the world and mommy did it all WITHOUT any drugs at all! What a champ! Mommy and baby are doing fine. Daddy is in love. Grandparents are all at the hospital waiting to get to hold her.
I am in San Diego for Clark's brother's wedding, so I will have to wait until next weekend before I get to meet her.
No comments:
Post a Comment