Sunday, February 7, 2010

Auntie Andrea Meets Baby Alexis for the First Time

The day I have been anxiously awaiting...to meet my niece and hold her for the first time. I drove like a bat out of hell down to Portland trying to get there as soon as I could. Lucky me that Bryan and Vanessa were very generous with their time and let me come over and hang out at their house as long as I wanted...what fun for me!

It is so amazing to hold a little newborn and realize they are so dependent on others for survival and so vulnerable. There is something so innocent and precious about it that just warms your heart. There are no words to describe how incredibly perfect and beautiful Alexis is. I just love being an Auntie!

Baby Alexis


Auntie Andrea holding Alexis for the first time


All Alexis did was eat and sleep, so she was a perfect little angel and didn't fuss at all


Napping on Auntie Andrea



Her cute little feet

Daddy holding Alexis (she is seriously a mini-Bryan with her little flat asian nose, olive complexion, and slanted eyes)

She gets her large pretty eyes from her mommy









Too cute how Alexis is holding her hands and arms crossed (this was NOT posed, if you can believe it)

Alexis and Sock Monkey


No comments: