Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Spring!

Today is officially the first day of Spring and what a beautiful day. The sun is out and no rain in sight. I thought I'd share with you some pictures of my blooming daffodils and growing bulbs as well as my indoor spring decor. Enjoy and Happy Spring!

View of my front walkway with daffodils in bloom
Daffodils and tulips border my front flower bed
Daffodils blooming
Upclose view of pretty daffodils - you can see the variety of yellows and whites

One little patch where I planted about 50 peach and pink colored daffodils
Pretty daffodil
My first tulip looking like it's budding and getting ready to bloom
Intense yellow color daffodils
These tulips aren't from my yard, but pretty table decoration on my dining room table with Spring colored table runner
Hanging from our front door
Easter eggs hanging from mirror in front entrance
Happy Spring decoration on mirror shelf in front entrance
The look of it all
These orange tulips aren't from my yard, but thought they were a nice living room coffee table decoration
White and pink tulips on TV entertainment stand
Clark wasn't a fan of the yellow/purple combo, but I thought was a nice spring color mix
Up close view of orange tulips
Bright red tulips for the kitchen

No comments: